Our Treatment Process:
Contact us today to get started on your road to recovery. At our Florida physical rehabilitation facilities, we help you every step of the way by identifying your medical needs, ironing out the details with the insurance company, and developing a plan to heal your pain.
- Get an exam. If you have been in an auto accident, come in to Adkore Rehabilitation & Chiropractic in Sanford or Deltona, FL for a professional evaluation by one of our auto accident doctors.
- Build a case. Our experienced office staff knows how to get the most care for your coverage. We’ll open
the case with your insurer, and stay under your maximums.
- Develop a plan. Once your insurance case is open, we’ll develop a customized treatment plan just for
you—drawing on the many resources at Adkore - that also conforms to your insurance requirements.
Why Adkore for your car accident injury treatment?
At Adkore, we specialize in auto accident injury treatment. We have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies and auto accident attorneys. We know your rights, and we are always here to help.
As a car accident victim in Florida, you should be covered through medical payments coverage from an automobile insurance policy. "Med pay," as this type of insurance is often called, has two main advantages:
- It pays the medical bills as soon as they are submitted by your doctor.
- It pays them without regard to who was responsible for causing the accident.
This means you do not have to wait for a determination of how the accident happened and avoid the risk of having to pay the bills yourself if the outcome of your personal injury claim should be unfavorable. Med pay is often the only way to ensure you receive the treatment you need.
When it comes to financing your auto accident injury treatment, it doesn’t matter who was at fault.
In the state of Florida, you may be entitled to a minimum of $10,000 in personal injury protection benefits and lost wages regardless of who was at fault in your car wreck. When you consult Adkore for your auto accident injury treatment, you’ll benefit from:
- Same-day treatment with a doctor
- We handle all your bills through your insurance company
- Soothing, clean facility
- Our team truly cares about the recovery of our patients
- We accept all auto insurance plans
- We have experience working with attorneys
- Get all the treatments you need under one roof